Orange Ginger Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small sugar beets, trimmed and tailed
- 2 large oranges, peeled
- ½ lemon, peeled
- 1 large carrot, trimmed
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 celery stalks with leaves
- 1 piece (1") fresh ginger
- Process the beets through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the orange segments, followed by the lemon.
- Process the carrot, then add the spinach and celery. Add the ginger.
- Whisk the juice to combine ingredients, serve immediately.