The combination of orange, honey, and carrot is truly delicious, and it’s also high in vitamins A and C.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (16 oz.) baby carrots
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add carrots to pan; cook and stir for 4 minutes until carrots are glazed.
- Add orange juice concentrate, honey, salt, and pepper to saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes until carrots are tender and glazed. Serve immediately.