Orange Kale Salad
This bright, fresh salad is unbeatable in nutrition and taste. Fruity orange and pomegranate cut the bitter taste of kale and walnuts add delicious texture.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch kale, washed, stemmed, and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄2 cup orange segments
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. frozen 100% orange juice concentrate
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- In a salad bowl, add the kale, pomegranate seeds, oranges, and walnuts. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice with the lemon juice, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the bowl, whisking constantly.
- Drizzle salad dressing over the top of the salad and toss to evenly distribute.