Orange Niçoise Olives
Niçoise olives are tiny black olives that go well with the orange and rosemary flavors in this marinade.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. orange juice
- 2 tsp. champagne vinegar
- ½ lb. unpitted Niçoise olives
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Mix orange zest, olive oil, orange juice, and champagne vinegar together in a crock or bowl that will accommodate ½ pound of olives.
- Toss the olives in the marinade to coat. Add the rosemary and toss again.
- Cover and let olives marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.