Orange Teriyaki Halibut
Marinate a delicious piece of whitefish in Soy Vay® Sauce and then cover it with thin orange slices.
Serves: 4Prep: 1 hour 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound halibut or cod filet
- 1 Mandarin orange, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- fresh orange, for serving
- Divide the fish into four 4-ounce portions.
- Arrange the fish in a large glass (non–reactive) pan.
- Arrange the orange slices on top of the fish
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the fish.
- Chill covered for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat the grill.
- Cook the fish over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve with a squeeze of orange. The orange slices can be grilled and used as a garnish.
- Discard any leftover marinade.