Orange Teriyaki Salmon
This recipe creates its own teriyaki sauce, which makes for the perfect marinade when combined with fresh orange juice. This can also be used on beef or chicken.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. all-purpose sodium-free seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, sliced
- 6 salmon fillets (4 oz. each)
- 1 small orange, cut into very thin slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients except salmon fillets and orange slices in a bowl.
- Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place salmon in the dish. Pour mixture over the fish and top with orange slices.
- Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.