Orecchiette with Peppers and Sausage
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 cups thinly sliced green bell peppers
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. orecchiette, cooked
- Sauté sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon until cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add garlic. Sauté garlic for 1 minute, then add peppers and sausage. Cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to a warm serving bowl and toss with pasta.