Orecchiette with Summer Tomato Sauce and Olives
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ lbs. tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped into ½” pieces
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. shredded fresh basil leaves
- ¼ ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- 1 lb. orecchiette, cooked
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, oil, basil, and pepper. Stir well and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir the olives into the tomato mixture. Add the pasta and toss well.