Oregon Pear and Pepper Baked Brie
Who doesn’t love snacking their heart out with a comforting baked Brie during the holidays? Oregon Pear and Pepper Baked Brie is a super-yummy, ridiculously easy and addicting snack combo that takes this classic appetizer favorite to the next level!
Cook: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 round (4.5 oz.) Brie cheese
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 3 tablespoons of Private Selection™ Oregon Pear and Pepper Jelly
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Unwrap the can of crescent roll dough, and place the dough on a lined sheet pan in a circular fan formation. Make sure there are no holes in the dough and there is enough space for the brie to sit on top.
- Place the Brie in the center of your dough, and spread 2-3 tablespoons of Oregon Pear and Pepper Jelly around the top and sides of the cheese.
- Overlap the flaps of dough toward the center and completely seal up the round of Brie in the dough.
- Glaze the top and sides of the pastry with 1 egg yolk.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes, until golden brown.