These Oreo® Ornaments are easy to make and fun to decorate…get the kids involved!
Serves: 30Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup dark green candy melts
- 1 cup red candy melts
- 1 cup white candy melts
- 30 Oreo® Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 30 unwrapped miniature peanut butter cups
- Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Place each color of candy melts into separate microwave safe bowls. Microwave 30 seconds on half power each, repeat until the candy has fully melted. Dip 10 Oreos into each color and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Immediately attach a miniature peanut butter cup on the top of the Oreo for the ornament topper. Then decorate the Oreos with sprinkles.
- Allow the Oreos to set before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container.