Chocolate covered cookies are always a huge hit, and these holiday snowman take it up a notch in taste and creativity!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 Oreo® Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup Private Selection™ White Chocolate Chips
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Organic Whole Milk
- Orange rock candy
- Kroger® Mini Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- 4 bamboo skewers
- TWIZZLERS® Pull 'n' Peel Cherry Candy
- Skewer three Oreos on each skewer.
- Combine white chocolate and milk in a microwave safe cup, and microwave on medium heat for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir. If not completely melted, microwave again for an additional 30 seconds and stir. Continue on 30 second intervals until the white chocolate is completely melted and combined with milk.
- Hold Oreos and pour white chocolate ganache over one side, then flip and cover the other side as well, making sure to cover them completely.
- Allow excess white chocolate to slide off then place on a piece of parchment paper.
- While the chocolate is still wet, make the snowman’s face using orange rock candy for the nose and mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth.
- Allow snowmen to sit for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate is fully hardened.
- Wrap red licorice around the “neck,” to create a scarf.
- Keep chilled until ready to eat.