Organic Garlic Green Olive and Goat Cheese Spaghetti
This simple, olive oil and goat cheese-dressed spaghetti dish tastes great on its own or alongside cooked shrimp or chicken.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Spaghetti
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Filtered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cloves organic garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Pitted Green Olives, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Original Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Parsley, chopped
- In salted water, cook spaghetti about 1 minute less than al dente. Drain and reserve at least 1 cup pasta cooking water.
- In large skillet over medium to medium-low heat, heat oil, garlic, olives and red pepper about 2-4 minutes or until garlic is lightly golden.
- Add pasta and ½ cup reserved pasta water; toss to combine. If pasta looks dry, add additional pasta water. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve pasta topped with goat cheese and parsley.
- Refrigerate leftovers.