Organic Sweet Potato Chicken Nachos
Simple Truth Organic® products make it easy to prepare a delicious, organic meal for your family, like these healthy yet fun loaded nachos, piled high with salsa-seasoned shredded chicken, sweet potato and your favorite nacho fixings.
Serves: 6Prep: 25 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Simple Truth Organic™ Free Range Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast, cut in half if large
- 1 packet (1.12 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 bag (7.5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips
- 12 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Mexican Style Blend Finely Shredded Cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Romaine Hearts, cut into thin ribbons
- 4 ounces Simple Truth™ Traditional Guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce Simple Truth Organic™ Cilantro, roughly chopped
- Season chicken breast with taco seasoning. In Instant Pot, combine chicken and salsa. Twist lid to seal.
- Select MANUAL function; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow to naturally depressurize at least 5 minutes. Carefully quick release any remaining pressure.
- Shred chicken. The chicken can be used immediately or cooled and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On baking sheet, spread tortilla chips in an even layer. Top with ½ the shredded cheese, beans, shredded chicken and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through.
- Serve topped with lettuce, guacamole, sour cream and cilantro.
- Refrigerate leftovers.