Original Chex® Party Mix
This time-tested crunchy treat is universally loved and so easy to make. It’s great to keep on-hand for any time you’re craving a savory snack!
Serves: 12Prep: 9 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Corn Chex® Cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex® Cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex® Cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup Stacy's® Toasted Garlic Bagel Chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter for about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring thoroughly every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.