Oven-Baked Cabbage and Apples
This colorful dish is easy to make and delicious with pork chops, grilled sausages, or roast chicken.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ head red cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into thick chunks
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- In a medium Dutch oven, toss together cabbage, apples, water, vinegar, olive oil, and salt.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes, until cabbage is tender.