Oven-Baked Chili Cheese Dogs
These hot dogs are quick to make for a large crowd, and because none of the toppings need to be heated before the dogs are assembled, clean up is easy.
Serves: 12Prep: 20 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (18 oz.) Ball Park® Golden Hot Dog Buns
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup sweet relish
- 2 packages (10.3 oz.) Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 1 can (19 oz.) Campbell’s® Chunky Roadhouse Chili with Beans
- 3⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of relish on each bun and fill with hot dogs. Place on a large baking pan.
- Top each hot dog with equal amounts of chili, 1 tablespoon of onion and 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.