Oven-Baked French Fries
French fries are a great snack to have now and again. Try sweet potatoes to mix things up a bit.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 egg white
- 1 lb. baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into thick fries
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
- Add the potatoes and coat with the mixture.
- Place potatoes on a nonstick large baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the fries are crispy and browned.