Oven Baked Salmon Fish Sticks
Buttery cracker crumbs add just the right amount of crunch and flavor to baked fish sticks.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups buttery crackers, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 pounds center cut salmon fillet, cut into 12 pieces (approx. 1”x3½” sticks)
- Tartar sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Set up breading station by mixing flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Place beaten eggs and water in a second shallow bowl. Place crushed crackers in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip each fish piece in the flour mixture, egg and crushed crackers, shaking off excess between each step. Place on prepared pan. Lightly spray the top of the fish with cooking spray.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, turning once, until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145°F and coating is lightly golden brown. Serve with tartar sauce if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.