Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These versatile fries can be served with a myriad of main courses and adapted to suit any taste. Vary the flavor of the seasoning for interest: Southwestern, lemon-pepper, all-purpose, Jamaican jerk, and so on. For a sweeter version, toss with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunky fries
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add oil and salt; toss well to coat.
- Arrange fries on the baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the middle rack in oven and bake 20 minutes. Flip fries, then return to oven and bake another 15 minutes until tender.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.