Oven Baked Turkey Sweet Potato Nuggets
These baked turkey and sweet potato bites are a healthy alternative to fast food nuggets. Make a double batch and freeze the extras for busy days and nights ahead!
Serves: 5Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Kroger Brand Fresh Ground Turkey
- 1 cup sweet potato, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheet with avocado oil.
- In large bowl, mix turkey, sweet potato, salt, paprika, garlic and onion powders until well combined.
- Divide mixture into 20 portions; form into nugget-like shapes. Coat outside of each with breadcrumbs and arrange on prepared pan.
- Lightly spray top of nuggets with avocado oil spray. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, flipping nuggets halfway through, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.