Oven-Fried Potato Wedges
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large baking potatoes, washed and cut into 6 wedges each
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato wedges on the sheet. Spray the potatoes with a thin layer of the olive oil spray. Sprinkle the potatoes with the pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, turning the potatoes to the other cut side after 20 minutes. Bake until the potatoes are lightly browned, crisp outside, and tender inside.