Oven-Fried Sesame Chicken
There are ways to satisfy your hunger for fried foods in a healthy way. This oven-fried sesame chicken is sure to please that hankerinʼ for fried chicken!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 3 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. lactose-free margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small, flat bowl, combine sesame seeds, flour, and pepper.
- Pour soy sauce in a saucer. Dip chicken into soy sauce, then dredge in sesame seed mixture.
- Heat oil in large pan. Sear chicken, turning over to ensure a good sear on all sides.
- Arrange chicken in a large, shallow baking dish. Melt margarine and drizzle over chicken. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.