Oven Glazed Baby Back Ribs
These glazed baby back ribs are cooked low and slow in the oven for fall-off-the-bone, finger-licking BBQ goodness, without a grill or smoker.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 2 hours 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pork loin back ribs, membrane removed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup BBQ sauce, plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In small bowl, mix together paprika, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, dry mustard and onion powder. Season ribs with spice mixture, patting it into the meat on both sides.
- Wrap each slab of ribs tightly with foil; arrange on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 1½ to 2 hours, or until tender. Remove ribs from foil. Turn oven to 500°F. Brush ribs with a thin layer BBQ sauce; cook 5 minutes. Brush with more sauce; continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Brush with remaining sauce. Cover loosely and allow to rest 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.