This recipe can be served as the main dish for a Sunday brunch, or as the centerpiece for a vegetarian luncheon.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 12 large eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Pour melted butter into a round 2 1⁄2-quart baking dish and spread on the bottom.
- In large bowl, combine eggs with salt, pepper, and sour cream; beat with egg beater until mixed. Add milk, mustard, and thyme; beat until blended.
- Stir in Colby cheese and pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 45 minutes until eggs are puffed, set, and lightly browned.