Oven-Roasted Artichoke Heart
A great way to enjoy this summer treat, roasting is an easy and flavorful way to maximize the flavor as well as ease the tedious process of cleaning the artichokes.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together the wine, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Cut the artichokes in half through the stem and place them cut-side down on the baking sheet. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the outer leaves are crispy and the innards are tender. Let cool slightly and serve.