Oven Roasted Basil Sweet Corn
Fresh and flavorful, basil pesto and corn are two quintessential summer foods that taste even better together.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ears corn, in the husk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Private Selection™ Basil Pesto
- Parmesan, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim tassel from end of corn; remove any loose pieces of husk.
- Place corn directly on oven rack; roast 30 minutes. Allow to stand 5 minutes before husking.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine butter and pesto. Set aside. Serve corn slathered with pesto butter and sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.