Oven Roasted Gnocchi Salad
The secret to this satisfying winter salad is the addition of warm, oven-roasted gnocchi.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Italian Gnocchi with Potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Arugula
- 2 ripe pears, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In rimmed baking sheet, toss gnocchi with oil, salt, garlic and pepper. Roast 24 to 26 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
- Meanwhile, divide arugula, pear slices, cranberries, blue cheese and walnuts between serving bowls.
- Top salads with warm, toasted gnocchi. Dress with balsamic vinaigrette.