Oven Roasted Orange Salmon
A little sweet orange balances nicely with soy as a glaze for this delicious oven roasted salmon.
Make it a meal by serving with steamed broccoli.
Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 side (32 oz.) salmon
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line baking pan with parchment paper; place salmon on pan and surround with orange wedges.
- In a bowl stir together marmalade, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Brush over salmon and oranges.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until fish flakes easily and internal temperature reads 145°F. Refrigerate leftovers.