Oven Roasted Plantain Chips
Plantain chips are the perfect grain-free alternative to tortilla chips for scooping up salsa, guacamole and more.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 green plantains
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a paring knife to cut through plantain peel; remove.
- Slice plantains using a mandolin to ⅛” thick or less.
- Toss slices with oil and salt. Place in a single layer on prepared pans.
- Bake 10 minutes, rotate pans and continuing baking 5-8 minutes until lightly golden brown and crisp.
- Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.