Oven-Roasted Red Potatoes
Serve these potatoes as a side dish for dinner, tossed in vinaigrette with a sandwich, or as an accompaniment to an omelet for breakfast.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. small red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the potatoes in half to make bite-size pieces (or quarters for larger potatoes). In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Spread the potatoes out on a sheet pan and roast uncovered for 45 minutes.