Overnight Banana Chocolate Oats
For the banana and chocolate lovers out there, these overnight oats can be eaten cold or warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds. You can use regular milk and yogurt if you don’t have any trouble with dairy.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 ripe medium banana, mashed
- 2 Tbsp. lactose-free vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄8 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 banana slices
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and almond milk and stir. Add cocoa powder, banana, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup, and cinnamon; stir to combine. Place in a canning jar and cover with lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, top with chocolate chunks and banana slices and serve.