Overnight Cheesy Bacon and Egg Bake
Bacon, eggs, cheese, and toast…everything you could want in a breakfast in casserole form! Prepare it the night before, then pop in the oven in the morning.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 9 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 10 thick slices sturdy bread, cubed
- 1½ cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Place half the bread cubes in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine cheeses, eggs, milk salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour over the bread. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic wrap from baking dish and top with bacon and remaining bread. Pour melted butter over the top. Bake for about 45 minutes or until eggs are set. Serve warm.