Overnight Chocolate Chip Pecan Pancake Casserole
All the work is done the night before! Layer pancakes in a casserole dish, and top with a creamy custard. The next morning, the pancakes will be thick and creamy and ever so dessertlike!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 9 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 frozen and thawed pancakes (4")
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Layer pancakes in a shingle pattern in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream, milk, vanilla, eggs and salt until well mixed. Stir in pecans and chocolate. Pour over the layered pancakes. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Uncover dish and bake for about 50 minutes or until set. Serve warm.