This is a perfect dish to take to a barbecue or party. Prepare it the night before and just grab it out of the fridge when you’re ready to go!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups peeled and shredded carrots
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. celery seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, and carrots.
- In a jar with a secure lid, combine apple juice, vinegar, mustard, paprika, mustard seeds, garlic salt, celery seeds, and pepper. Tightly screw jar lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour over coleslaw mixture. Toss lightly to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Toss well before serving.