This easy breakfast can be adjusted with fruit and protein of your preference. Simply combine old fashioned oats, Greek yogurt and milk in an airtight jar overnight. By morning, the oats will have absorbed the liquid and you can top them with fruit, chia seeds, nuts, granola, peanut butter – or whatever you like. The possibilities are endless!
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Bananas, sliced (optional topping)
- Granola (optional topping)
- Honey (optional topping)
- Combine oats, yogurt and milk in a small mason jar or sealed container. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with banana slices, granola and a drizzle of honey for sweetness. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.