Overnight Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Oats
You will love digging into these hearty and delicious oats! Perfect before a big day. You can also use regular milk if you don’t have any issues with dairy. These oats can be eaten cold, or warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and almond milk and stir. Add pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Stir.
- Spoon half the mixture into 2 small canning jars. Add 1 tablespoon peanut butter on top of oats in each jar. Divide remaining oats on top of peanut butter. Cover with lids. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with walnuts and shake vigorously to combine all ingredients! Can be stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.