Paleo Breakfast Chocolates
Don’t miss this recipe for perfect chocolatey squares that make starting the day that much sweeter.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup creamy maple almond butter
- 1 scoop plant-based soy-free chocolate protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. raw cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Form into a 1-inch-thick rectangle on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until firm. Slice into 8 squares and serve.