Paleo Chocolate Bars
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup ground hazelnuts
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¾ cups shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Melt honey and coconut oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, cacao powder, and coconut. Mix thoroughly. Add honey mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Pour dough into an 8" × 8" baking pan and store in refrigerator or freezer until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.