Paleo Chocolate Bars
Your kids will be thrilled when they see these chocolate bars in their lunch boxes. These bars are quick to whip up and quick to eat. The amount of honey can be varied depending on your desired sweetness level.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup ground hazelnuts
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup cacao powder
- 3⁄4 cups shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Melt honey and coconut oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, cacao powder, and coconut. Mix thoroughly. Add honey mixture to bowl and mix well.
- Pour dough into an 8-by-8-inch baking pan and store in refrigerator or freezer until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.