Paleo “Cream” of Broccoli Soup
This Paleo-approved “cream” soup serves as a light meal on its own or can be poured over a chicken or vegetable dish to enhance flavor and richness.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 4 cups all-natural chicken broth
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Add the broccoli, onion, broth, and pepper to a 2- or 4-quart slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Use an immersion blender to purée the soup. Stir in the coconut milk. Cover and cook on low, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until the soup is heated through.