Paleo Deviled Eggs
Eggs are a staple in the Paleolithic diet. This is a quick recipe that can be whipped up in no time. Kids and adults will love these and they can be easily served at parties or family gatherings.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 10 large hard-cooked eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Peel eggs, cut in half lengthwise, and separate yolks from whites. Combine egg yolks, garlic, celery, mustard powder, and pepper. Mix well to form paste.
- Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture. Sprinkle scallions and paprika over eggs and serve.