Paleo Fish Cakes
These light and fresh patties contain the subtle flavor of leeks. Try them with a veggie stir-fry for a healthy weeknight meal.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. boneless cod fillets
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. chopped dill
- 1 large leek, trimmed and chopped
- 1 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Place cod in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add parsley, dill, leeks and pepper and pulse 2 or 3 times. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Beat egg in a small bowl, then stir into fish mixture. Form the mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the fish cakes for 4 to 6 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels.