Paleo Oven-Roasted Salmon with Green Mango Salad
A tangy, refreshing green mango salad pairs perfectly with simple oven-roasted salmon in this quick and easy dinner.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 pieces Kroger Brand Wild Caught Boneless & Skinless Pink Salmon Fillets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 green (underripe) mango, peeled and shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 green onion, thin sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season salmon with oil, salt and pepper; arrange on baking sheet.
- Roast salmon 8 to 12 minutes, until it flakes easily and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Meanwhile, toss together mango, carrots, bean sprouts, green onion, cilantro, fish sauce, honey and rice vinegar.
- Serve salmon topped with mango salad and garnished with chopped peanuts.