Paleo Pulled Pork
This pulled pork recipe has super flavors. Adjust the spices as needed to kick it up a notch or cool it down. Either way, this recipe is sure to please the entire family.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 5 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2½ lbs. boneless pork loin
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (16 oz.) organic, no-salt-added tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups lemon juice
- ½ cup unsalted beef broth
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or until meat is softened completely.
- Once cooled, shred meat with fork and serve.