Paleo Tomato Vegetable Soup
The array of garden vegetables in this soup produces a light and fresh flavor with a “fall-ish” feel.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 5 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (28 oz.) Italian plum tomatoes, undrained
- 2¼ cups beef broth
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a 4- or 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4–5 hours.
- Process the soup in blender until smooth. Serve warm.