Pan-Fried Salmon Balls
Make a splash at your next shindig with this impressive and tasty appetizer..
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. fresh salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Add salmon, onion, garlic, and cilantro to a food processor. Pulse a few times until mixture is ground and combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix salmon mixture, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 2-inch balls.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the salmon balls and fry until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the balls to paper towels to drain. Serve as desired.