Pan-Seared Salmon with Oregano
Salmon is a healthy fish high in omega-3 fatty acids. Always eat wild when possible. Enjoy this dish over roasted root vegetables, or your favorite salad.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 fillets wild salmon (8 oz. each)
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium lemon cut in half
- Begin by placing the salmon fillets on a large plate. Season the salmon fillets evenly with the salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon flesh side down first. Cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with the lemon on the side. Squeeze the lemon juice on right before eating.