Pan Toasted Gnocchi with Roasted Veggies
Enhance your Thanksgiving spread with this Private Selection® side dish that’s loaded with roasted seasonal vegetables and crave-worthy butter toasted gnocchi.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half or quarters depending on size
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Italian Gnocchi With Potato
- 1 teaspoon packed lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves and pieces, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 425°F
- Toss butternut squash and Brussels sprouts with oil, salt, garlic and pepper. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until starting to brown on the bottoms. Toss gently and sprinkle with parmesan. Return to the oven and bake an additional 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and browning and vegetables are tender.
- When vegetables are almost done, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place gnocchi in a single layer; cook 8-10 minutes, tossing or flipping occasionally until golden brown. Set aside; keep warm.
- Mix together roasted vegetables, toasted gnocchi, lemon zest and juice; adjust seasoning to taste. Transfer to a serving dish and top with walnuts and cranberries. Refrigerate leftovers.