Panini Press Baba Ganoush
Give your panini a Middle Eastern flair by adding some baba ganoush.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 eggplant, ends trimmed, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped and divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat the panini press. Brush eggplant with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, place on panini press, close lid, and cook for 3–5 minutes. Remove eggplant from press and set aside.
- Combine grilled eggplant, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, ¼ cup parsley, garlic, water, lemon juice, tahini, ad red pepper flakes in a food processor and pulse until smooth but textured. Pour into a serving bowl. Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to a week.