Panini Press Skewered Onion
Serve as a side with grilled meats or slice thin and layer on burgers or sandwiches.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 white onion, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- Preheat panini press. Onto each skewer, thread 2 slices of onion. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on panini press, close lid, and cook for 3–5 minutes.
- Remove from press and serve with hot.