Pannekoeken with Fresh Berries
Fun Dutch pancakes will be a tasty surprise for your guests. They’re quick to whip up and fun to watch in the oven as they become big and fluffy.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Kroger® Unbleached All-Purpose Enriched Flour
- Fresh berries, for serving
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- Syrup, for serving
- Place the butter in a 10” pie plate. Place the pie plate on the center rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Once the butter is melted, remove it from the oven and spread the butter to the edges of the pie plate. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, vanilla and milk. Stir in the flour, then pour the batter into the pie plate. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and fluffy.
- Cut into four sections and serve with fresh berries, a sprinkle of powdered sugar and syrup. Refrigerate leftovers.